A modern frame moulding adding a little more depth, perfect for floating or set back framing.
20mm wide x 30mm high
Finished framed dimensions:
A4 = 240mm x 330mm
A3 = 330mm x 450mm
A2 = 450mm x 625mm
A1 = 635mm x 880mm
A0 = 895mm x 1240mm
** (“deep box” moulding is used for A0 for strength, dimensions = 20mm wide x 40mm high) **
Our printing and framing service is provided by industry experts Endemic World, in Ponsonby, Auckland.
Framing Notes & Care Instructions
- All frames have acid free backing boards and standard 2mm glass.
- A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings.
- A0 frames are strung if portrait or d-rings only (no string) if landscape.
- Oak Frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
- Avoid direct sun light to protect your art from fading.
- A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.