A timeless frame moulding with a little more width than a box frame.
30mm wide x 20mm high
Finished framed dimensions:
A4 = 260mm x 345mm
A3 = 345mm x 470mm
A2 = 470mm x 645mm
A1 = 645mm x 890mm
A0 = 905mm x 1250mm
** (“wide classic” moulding is used for A0 for strength, dimensions = 40mm wide x 20mm high) **
Our printing and framing service is provided by industry experts Endemic World, in Ponsonby, Auckland.
Framing Notes & Care Instructions
- All frames have acid free backing boards and standard 2mm glass.
- A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings.
- A0 frames are strung if portrait or d-rings only (no string) if landscape.
- Oak Frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
- Avoid direct sun light to protect your art from fading.
- A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.