The Weave Cadiz rug is a chunky plain weave rug, handwoven with 100% jute for a durable and robust finish. It is a truly versatile rug suited to any design style - whether it be relaxed coastal or minimal contemporary - this rug will fit right in at home.
The Natural colourway will add warmth and pair easily with most colour schemes.
It features a full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear. Please note our rugs are individually handmade and woven, as such size can alter by 5% from the dimensions ordered.
Weave rugs are handwoven in Northern India, using traditional techniques to create floor rugs that are warm, classic and a pleasure to have in your home. They are designed locally by in house designers across Australia and New Zealand. Weave works with artisans and designers to create unique collections, with contemporary living in mind. Weave are also proud members of Care & Fair, and when you purchase a Weave rug, you are supporting the artisans and communities where the rugs are hand-woven.
- Ethically handmade in partnership with Care and Fair
- Chunky handwoven plain weave rug
- 100% Jute rug
- Durable and robust finish
- Cotton backing and edging
- Style: Casual
- Primary Fabric: Jute
- Pattern: Plain
- Texture: Woven
- Care: We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ink & Brayer offers Free Shipping within New Zealand on this product. Unless otherwise noted, goods are in stock and ready for despatch directly from the Weave warehouse.