The Weave Dolomite rug in colour Pepper is an exquisite ethically handwoven rug made from 90% wool and 10% viscose. Dolomite has a trending boucle-look texture overall, with salt and pepper tones speckled throughout.
This beautiful and soft rug will effortlessly blend into any interior space, from classic to contemporary.
It measures 2m x 3m and features a full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear. Please note: Weave rugs are individually handmade and woven, as such size can alter by 5% from the dimensions ordered.
Weave rugs are handwoven in Northern India, using traditional techniques to create floor rugs that are warm, classic and a pleasure to have in your home. They are designed locally by in house designers across Australia and New Zealand. Weave works with artisans and designers to create unique collections, with contemporary living in mind. Weave are also proud members of Care & Fair, and when you purchase a Weave rug, you are supporting the artisans and communities where the rugs are hand-woven.
- Ethically handmade in partnership with Care and Fair
- Chunky handwoven plain weave rug
- 100% Jute rug
- Durable and robust finish
- Cotton backing and edging
Size: 2m x 3m
- Style: Contemporary
- Primary Fabric: Wool
- Primary Fabric: Viscose
- Pattern: Ripple
- Texture: Woven
- Care: We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ink & Brayer offers Free Shipping within New Zealand on this product. Unless otherwise noted, goods are in stock and ready for despatch directly from the Weave warehouse.