The Weave Jimara floor rug features a beautiful basket-weave design that uses two contrasting yarn colours to create a subtle, undulating pattern.
Featuring hard-wearing Himalayan wool, the artisans work the yarn so that the rug ends up a tight, closed weave - making it hard-wearing and durable. The rug is finished with a bound edge - the perfect complement to the understated design.
The Feather colourway is a combination of natural undyed wool, interlocking with darker natural-toned wool with flecks of grey. The overall colour result is a subtle natural off white.
The Jimara's construction means that it will work perfectly anywhere in your home - high traffic area or low traffic area.
The rug consists of 90% Wool and 10% Cotton and measures 2m x 3m. It features a full cotton backing and edging for improved longevity and wear. Please note: Weave rugs are individually handmade and woven, as such size can alter by 5% from the dimensions ordered.
Weave rugs are handwoven in Northern India, using traditional techniques to create floor rugs that are warm, classic and a pleasure to have in your home. They are designed locally by in house designers across Australia and New Zealand. Weave works with artisans and designers to create unique collections, with contemporary living in mind. Weave are also proud members of Care & Fair, and when you purchase a Weave rug, you are supporting the artisans and communities where the rugs are hand-woven.
- Ethically handmade in partnership with Care and Fair
- Beautiful basket weave design
- Subtle, undulating pattern
- Hand woven by artisans using Himalayan Wool
- 90% Wool and 10% Cotton
Size: 2m x 3m
- Style: Casual
- Primary Fabric: Wool
- Primary Fabric: Cotton
- Pattern: Plain
- Texture: Woven
- Care: We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time.
Ink & Brayer offers Free Shipping within New Zealand on this product. Unless otherwise noted, goods are in stock and ready for despatch directly from the Weave warehouse.