We want your shopping experience at Ink & Brayer to be an enjoyable one. You can shop risk-free with our 30 day returns policy, but please note some exceptions below.
If you are looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we are here to help. We offer returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase for most products. You can return your product for a store credit, a different product, or a refund to the original payment method. Some rugs can be returned, but we must be advised of this intention within one day of delivery. For more detailed information please read below:
Please note the following exceptions:
Outlet and Sale items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
- The following designer rugs are imported to order and these cannot be returned if you change your mind.
- Tribe Home
- Orla Kiely
- Brink and Campman
- The following floor rugs can be returned, but attract a 15% restocking fee. This covers the shipping costs we have paid to get the item to you, and the fee our supplier charges for returns:
- Weave Home
Please chat to us before purchasing a floor rug as we have samples available to view in your home before purchasing. We also are happy to assist you in choosing the right rug for your home or commercial space. Please contact us by phone or email.
- Custom Made or customised items
- Items paid for with Afterpay (a fee of 5% must be paid to qualify for a refund)
Please note the following eligibility criteria:
- Returned items must be in the original condition - including any original product packaging or tags - with no visible signs of wear or use.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded, only the price paid for the product.
- You will be responsible for the cost of return post and appropriate packaging. We recommend using a tracking service, as we cannot replace lost or damaged returns.
- We must receive the item within 30 days of purchase.
Other important notes
- We are here to help you choose the best product for your home. Please get in touch to take advantage of our expertise, as this may prevent the need to return a product.
- Due to their bulk, cushion inners can be costly to return. We suggest, that if you are concerned about this, then it may be prudent to purchase the cushion cover and source an inner yourself. Choose an inner 5cm larger than the cover for a full, plush look.
- Some textiles - such as velvets - are fragile and must be packaged carefully so as to not damage the pile. Rolling the item can protect it from damage that can be caused by folding. Please contact us for guidance if you are unsure.
Please contact us for our returns address.
Faulty Goods | Damaged Goods | Order Errors
We check products carefully before despatching, but in the unlikely event that your product is faulty, please contact us as soon as possible. If a return is required as a result of our mishandling or a fault with the product, please contact us and we will cover the cost of return shipping and organise a courier to collect from you. Your item will be replaced, or in some cases refunded.
If an item is damaged on arrival, please take a photos of the damage to packaging and product as soon as you possibly can, and contact us to arrange a replacement. In this circumstance, we will advise if we require the item back, and replacement costs including shipping will be covered by us.