The Granito floor rug by Weave will add a touch of luxury to your home with its subtle colours running throughout the design, reminiscent of granite.
A loom knotted boucle look floor rug, Granito consists of 50% Bamboo Silk, 25% Wool and 25% Viscose making it beautifully soft underfoot. Due to the lighter tones, this rug is better suited to low-traffic areas including the bedroom or sitting room rather than high-traffic areas such as under a dining table.
The Granito floor rug measures 2m x 3m and features full cotton backing with a cotton braided edge for improved longevity and wear. Please note our rugs are individually handmade and woven, as such size can alter by 5% from the dimensions ordered.
Weave rugs are handwoven in Northern India, using traditional techniques to create floor rugs that are warm, classic and a pleasure to have in your home. They are designed locally by in house designers across Australia and New Zealand. Weave works with artisans and designers to create unique collections, with contemporary living in mind. Weave are also proud members of Care & Fair, and when you purchase a Weave rug, you are supporting the artisans and communities where the rugs are hand-woven.
- Ethically handmade in partnership with Care and Fair
- Touch of luxury
- Loom knotted boucle look floor rug
- 50% Bamboo Silk, 25% Wool and 25% Viscose
- Suitable for low-traffic areas such as a bedroom or sitting room
- Style: Modern
- Primary Fabric: Bamboo Silk
- Primary Fabric: Wool, Viscose
- Pattern: Plain
- Texture: Boucle
- Care: We recommend treating spots and spills immediately with warm water and paper towel. If the stain persists, contact a professional rug cleaner as soon as possible. Do not scrub rugs as it may cause permanent pile damage. Vacuum regularly with low suction power. Avoid direct sunlight. Regularly rotate your rug to ensure even wear. Use professional rug cleaners only. Shedding of fibres from new rugs is to be expected and will reduce with time
Ink & Brayer offers Free Shipping within New Zealand on this product. Unless otherwise noted, goods are in stock and ready for despatch directly from the Weave warehouse.